Sunday 8 November 2015

Dear beneficiary,

Dear beneficiary,

My name is Ugo Verni, I won One Hundred and Thirty Million Euro and I have commenced our Donation and Grant since I have been touched to
donate part of my winnings to charity through you for the good work of humanity as I have been ill for some time and do not know if I can survive this
illment which is presently eating me up. I do not know if I am going to survive and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of one million euro to
you and five(5) other families each as part of my charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus family and give
back to the local communities.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages
below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/6076838/Italian-wins-130m-in-Europes-biggest-ever-lottery-prize.html

Your
email address was luckily selected using a balotting system and you received
this email because we accepted you as a lucky beneficiary.


Kindly contact
Avv. Fred Ezio (Zenit Chambers) with Code: NYMJ6814 and also fill the
below information and return via email so that he can process your funds

for
disbursement.

1) Your Full Names:
2)Resident Address:
3)Telephone
Number:

Good luck,

Ugo Verni.

No comments:

Post a Comment